Wednesday 2 November 2011

Guff

Guff is the new "gruff" which was the new "grrr".

So, I'm going to take this time to fill everyone in on what's been going on in my life. Seeing as most of my recent posts have been of the "article" variety, I feel a change is due.

I'm going to be a foster daddy. A single parent. I'm fostering a dog. Initially, this was going to be a lab cross that was previously living on an immigrant camp and only understood spanish. While I was looking forward to the shenanigans of owning a strange dog that didn't speak english, turns out he got taken in by a lab rescue group or some shit. Better that way I guess. Anyways, my new foster child is an 8 month old black lab pup with no tail. Poor thing woulda been euthanized this Friday. I feel there will be a love triangle between myself, this dog, and Atticus. Time will tell. Stay tuned.

In other news, I have returned to my roots of spending the winter being an anti-social car geek. I rented a shop (read: small ass storage unit), and while its crowded, it does the trick.

Fuck this post isn't funny at all is it? God I've become that boring blogger person. Ummm.. Quick save...

Yeah i've got nothing. Deal with it. No pictures either.

I didn't even listen to anything while writing this. What have I become?

No comments:

Post a Comment