Friday 7 October 2011

Life is punishing me.

For my "So many fucks" post.

Since that post, I have:

-Written off my work van, in an accident that was entirely my fault.
-Fucked up huge with school
-Had my car payment NSF twice due to bank error. I'd be okay with this if I actually didn't have the money, but I did.

Bad things happen in three's right? Like the Harry Potter movies should have, or Twilight.

Anyways, to put a happy spin on this, I'll talk about my newfound love for acoustic rock/folk/alt country music. If you've never explored indie music, check out 8tracks.com. It's a wonderous invention, and forces you to discover new music that you probably would never have given a shot.

I'll write a real post soon I promise.

Written while listening to the traffic on Dunlop St.

No comments:

Post a Comment